- To provide free legal aid to persecuted ,to help and support prisoners and their families without any discrimination and difference of faith and caste.
- To provide shelter to persecuted for their safety of lives whose lives are at grave risk due to religious persecution.
- To help morally and support to persecuted Pastors and Churches and other religious minority.
- To help widows ,needy ,orphans and poor.
- To give advocacy to different professions and marginalized groups.
- To help and support in establishing schools for brick kilns and poor.
- To arrange seminars to make aware Religious Minorities with their religious,legal and political rights and duties.
- To arrange seminars and conferences on interfaith harmony.
- To voice against the violation of Human Rights and to raise the issue of forced conversion,forced marriage and honor killings.
- To speak against the discrimination on the bases of faith,caste and creed.
- To support and promote religious liberty and freedom as mentioned in Article 18 of Universal Declaration of Human Rights and to promote peace and harmony.
- To educate the students and teachers to promote respect for others faith and to tolerate those whose faith and view are different then you by arranging seminars and workshops in Schools and other educational institutions.
- To campaign to repeal blasphemy laws in Pakistan and to raise voice to discourage religious extremism and violence.
- To take steps for release of bonded laborers/slaves and to arrange to provide possible support for their survival and rescue mission.
- To arrange shelter for persecuted and blasphemy accused and to arrange for their rescue mission.
"Our Fight is for the Rights of Humanity and religious freedom for all".
Sardar Mushtaq Gill
Advocate High Court
Human Rights Defender